Youth4Regions is the European Commission programme helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
If you are journalism students or young journalists and you are interested in what EU regional policy is doing in your region you could have the opportunity to:
- Receive trainings on journalism and EU regional policy and mentorship from established journalists from your country;
- Work side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week;
- Visit the EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions;
- Take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation and travel expenses are covered by the European Commission.
More information and application form ( deadline 13 July 2020) could be found on the following link : https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/communication/youth4regions