Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Romania-Serbia 2021-2027
As the 2014 – 2020 financial exercise for the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Romania-Serbia comes to an end, the programming process for the next period, 2021 – 2027, has started. Therefore, the Romanian Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration (Managing Authority), the Serbian Ministry of European Integration (National Authority) and the Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation Timisoara (as Joint Secretariat) drafted the territorial analysis for the programme area, which is available at: http://www.romania-serbia.net/?page_id=444 and on which you are invited to submit comments and/ or to provide revised data/ information.
Also, on 9 October 2019, the European Commission issued the Cross border orientation paper
for IPA CBC Programme with participation of regions from Romania and Serbia, available at: http://www.romania-serbia.net/?page_id=444, document which will lay the foundation of our Programme in the post-2020 programming period.
In the process of defining the new Cross-Border Cooperation Programme, the consultations with the main stakeholders in the eligible area play a key role, meant to complete the above-mentioned analyses of the border area and to pinpoint its main challenges and needs.
The stakeholder’s consultation meetings will be organized during November 2019 as follows:
- 12 November 2019, 10:00 (local time), in Zrenjanin, Baroque Hall at the City Administration Building, 10 Trg Slobode street;
- 13 November 2019, 10:00 (local time), in Pozarevac, City Assembly Hall at the City Administration Building, 2 Drinska street;
- 14 November 2019, 10:00 (local time), in Bor, City Assembly Hall at the City Administration Building, 3 Mose Pijade street;
- 19 November 2019, 10:00 (local time), in Timisoara, Council Hall, 5 Proclamatia de la Timisoara street;
- 20 November 2019, 10:00 (local time), in Resita, Caras Severin Council Meeting Hall (1st floor), 1 Decembrie 1918 Square, no. 1;
- 21 November 2019, 10:00 (local time), in Drobeta Turnu Severin, Administrative Palace – Grand Hall, 89 Traian street.
Moreover, one of the instruments used for designing the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Romania – Serbia 2021-2027 is the enclosed questionnaire, meant to identify the most acute needs of the border area (correlated with Policy Areas\Specific Objectives. We are kindly asking you to fill in this questionnaire and submit it until 01.11.2019 at the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.